MATATO launches Maldives Travel Awards 2018 with three editions
Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators (MATATO) has launched the Maldives Travel Awards 2018 with three editions.
MATATO signed agreements with sponsors and partners for the seventh edition of the prestigious awards at a ceremony held at Coco Bodu Hithi on Tuesday. The partners of the event include:
- Platinum partner: Ooredoo Maldives
- Gold partner: Maldives Airports Company Limited
- Silver partner: Allied Insurance
- Printing partner: Print Lab
- Photography partner: Digital Studio
- Videography Partner: Nern Private Limited
- Exclusive travel media partner: Maldives Insider
- Online media partner: Sun Online
- Digital partner: Kodefly
- Advertising partner: Blak
Similar to last year, MATATO will host three editions during the awards: the People's Edition, which recognizes successful pioneers and long serving indivuals in the tourism industry, a Guesthouse Edition, which celebrates the incredible performances of the guesthouses rising through the ranks, and the Grand Gala, which is exclusive for the winnders in the categories for resorts, airlines and liveaboards.
MATATO also plans to combine the Grand Gala with the travel conference set to take place a day before, bringing an international audience of industry experts.