Fabulous Five: Anniversary Offer at The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro
The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro has announced special offers to celebrate its fifth anniversary.
The resort is giving away an exclusive “Five” deal which will only be available for bookings made in September for stays from 1st September to 30th November 2017.
Special Offer rates start at USD 555++ per night with a minimum stay of five nights, and includes:
· Complimentary meal plan upgrade (from Bed and Breakfast to Half Board or from Standard All-Inclusive to Premium All-Inclusive)
· Celebratory bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
· 50-minute couple’s spa at The Spa by Clarins, once during stay
· Five-course anniversary dinner at overwater specialty restaurant The Falhumaa, once during stay
· Complimentary rental of snorkeling equipment
· Complimentary rental of kayaks and stand-up paddle board (excluding lesson fees)
· Complimentary sunrise and sunset yoga classes at The Spa by Clarins
· Complimentary access to the fitness centre, and use of sauna and steam room
· Complimentary ironing of five items per guest once during stay
Furthermore, Domestic transfers are not included in the package and are chargeable at USD 350 net per adult, USD 290 net per child (ages 2 to 11.99) and USD 80 net per infant (ages 0 to 1.99).
All the Prices are subject to 10% service charge, 12% GST and a Green Tax of USD 6 net per person per night.
Awarded the “Certificate of Excellence” from TripAdvisor consecutively since the opening of the resort in 2012, paradise has been found on the island of Falhumaafushi.
Casual to fine dining experiences awaits where the resorts’ restaurants and bars serve up a tantalizing array of international flavors against the stunning backdrop of the sapphire ocean.
Unwind and relax to rejuvenating treatments in the first and only The Spa by Clarins in the Maldives. Discover the underwater world of the deepest and largest atoll teeming with rich marine life of over 1,200 species of fish and corals.
The resort’s 94 villas draw their design inspiration from the island’s lavish beauty, expressed in thatched roofs, natural materials and lush fabrics. Classic yet modern in style, with high ceilings and French windows, each is an airy, light-filled cocoon, balancing a sense of intimacy with stunning 360-degree views.
Designed in harmony with the natural environment, the resort seamlessly blends traditional Maldivian architecture with contemporary elegance and modern comforts.